Nursing Home Neglect
We are here for you.
Nursing homes are supposed to be safe havens, places where seniors who lack facilities for self-care go for treatment and compassion. Unfortunately, some get just the opposite. Alas, abuse, neglect, and other forms of mistreatment abound in America’s nursing homes. The good news is that you don’t have to stand for it. If you or a relative has experienced nursing home abuse or neglect, we can help you fight back. Under the Florida Nursing Home Care Act, nursing home residents are granted wide ranging rights. You do NOT need to prove medical malpractice. All a resident must prove is that the facility did not provide proper treatment or that the treatment provided was unreasonable or dangerous. Common injuries and insults that our nursing home abuse clients suffer include:
- Unexplained falls and fractures
- Emotional trauma, such as depression or anxiety
- Verbal belittling
- Sexual harassment or assault
- Wrongful or inappropriate care
- Staff failure to provide a diet or to administer medications properly
- Unreasonable restraint
- Serious life threatening injuries
- Financial Exploitation
- Clogged Breathing Tubes
- Medication Errors
- Even Death It is our job as your personal injury lawyer to seek justice and fair treatment for nursing home abuse and negligence. Your loved one deserves proper care as well as compensation for injuries, medical bills, and suffering. Don’t suffer in silence. With our help you can take action now. We will provide a free, no obligation, no nonsense consultation. If you retain our services, you get our no fee guarantee. Discuss your matter now by calling 954-764-4750, email us through our website, www.howardherskowitzlaw.com, take decisive action to help the senior you care so much about. Contact us online or call us at 954-764-4750 for more information or to schedule a free consultation.